Rolling – saying the word rolls off your tongue, and it can mean many things. It’s the action, motion, or sound of anything that rolls or moves by revolving. It’s the rolling landscape of Frederick County as it rises and falls in gentle slopes and clouds roll through the sky. It also refers to things that rock or sway, turn or fold over, and can produce a deep, continuous sound. Read more...
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County. We are an organization that works with those who live in Frederick County. We act on behalf of those citizens who love this amazing area, and along side those who want to ensure we leave a legacy of continued prosperity for generations to come. And this all starts by joining together to develop solutions, build hope, and create meaningful, lasting change.
Our mission is simple. The Community Foundation is dedicated to connecting people who care with causes that matter to enrich the quality of life in Frederick County now and for future generations.
- Memorial contributions for Virginia K. Draper - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Maurice "Maury" Hassett: click on the fund name below that you wish to contribute to:
- Memorial contributions for Stephen Bauman - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Margaret (Peg) Smith Bourland - click HERE
- Memorial contributions for Kristopher Lewis - click HERE
- March 22, 2016: The 2016 Nonprofit Summit. Register HERE; Program details HERE.
- The 2016-2017 Scholarship Application period will open on March 30, 2016. Click HERE for details.
- A Maryland state tax program in 2016 will reward donors who help build permanent charitable funds with a 25 percent state tax credit. Gifts must be received by December 31, 2016. Click here for more information.
29th Annual Report to the Community Sponsors/Partners in Philanthropy