The Community Foundation, since 2011, has allocated resources for grants we call "strategic grants." Our strategic grant journey began in 2009, when one of the Board of Trustees three-year strategic planning initiatives was to become more focused in its efforts to improve lives in Frederick County.
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County
Welcome to The Community Foundation of Frederick County. We are an organization that works with those who live in Frederick County. We act on behalf of those citizens who love this amazing area, and along side those who want to ensure we leave a legacy of continued prosperity for generations to come. And this all starts by joining together to develop solutions, build hope, and create meaningful, lasting change.
Our mission is simple. The Community Foundation is dedicated to connecting people who care with causes that matter to enrich the quality of life in Frederick County now and for future generations.
- Memorial contributions for Rita M. Rourke (nee Cronin): Click here.
- Memorial contributions for Ardeth (Crim) Moler: Click here.
- Memorial contributions for John Franklin Harrison: Click here.
- Memorial contributions for M. Jean Ogle Myers:
- October 1, 2014: Widening Circles Society Reception
- October 14, 2014: Donor Information Luncheon
- October 16, 2014: Donor Information Dinner
- October 29, 2014: Partner in Philanthropy Reception
- November 20, 2014: 28th Annual Report to the Community
27th Annual Report to the Community Sponsors
- 312 East Church Street
- Frederick, MD 21701
- phone: 301-695-7660
- fax: 301-695-7775
- Directions to Our Office