Listed below are a variety of resources about the Community Foundation that we hope you find useful. If you would like a printed copy of the most recent annual report, or our most recent audit, please have us contact you.
Annual Reports to the Community
- 30th Annual Report to the Community (FY2016) New!
- 29th Annual Report to the Community (FY2015)
- 28th Annual Report to the Community (FY2014)
- 27th Annual Report to the Community (FY2013)
- 26th Annual Report to the Community (FY2012)
The Form 990 and Form 990-T are annual reporting returns that nonprofit tax-exempt organizations are required to file with the IRS. It provides information on the organization’s mission, programs, and finances. The Community Foundation’s fiscal year begins July 1 and ends on June 30. The year of reporting for the From 990 and 990-T will always appear to be one to two years behind the current year, due to the fiscal year dates and the IRS filing requirements.
- Form 990 - 2014 Reporting Year for the Community Foundation
- Form 990-T - 2014 Reporting Year for the Community Foundation
- Form 990 - 2013 Reporting Year for the Community Foundation
- Form 990 - 2012 Reporting Year for the Community Foundation
- Form 990 -T - 2012 Reporting Year for the Community Foundation Holding Company
Sample Bequest Language
Click here to view or download sample bequest language for estate planning use.
Grant Distribution Request Form
This online form allows donors, fund representatives and other authorized persons to make a request for a grant to be distributed from their fund. Click here to complete the Grant Request Form.
Conflict of Interest Policy
- 312 East Church Street
- Frederick, MD 21701
- phone: 301-695-7660
- fax: 301-695-7775
- Directions to Our Office